All bookings are to be completed online. This is to ensure that your hire is properly booked in and that the equipment you have booked is available for hire when it supposed to be.
Please follow these steps when hiring equipment
- Full Name and Club Name
- Mobile phone number
- Street Address
- Required Equipment For Hire
- Desired Pickup Time
- Desired Return Time
Once a booking request has been received, and the availability of the item is ensured, a Hire Agreement will be sent to you via email.
3. Sign the contract which is sent to you via email and bring to The ACCESS Centre (open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm during semester; 10am - 4pm during semester break).
4. Leave a cash, EFTPOS or credit card deposit and pay the hiring fee(s) at The ACCESS Centre. Your deposit will be returned to you upon safe return of the hired equipment. Cheques are not accepted. The deposit can only be collected by the same person who pays it.
5. Pick up the equipment from the Rock Office (Level 1, Manning House) at the agreed time which has been pre arranged with you and with USU staff.
6. Return your hire equipment at the organised time to the Rock Office. Any hires which are not returned according to the agreed time will be subject to a penalty. That penalty shall be equal to one additional day’s hire. USU production staff will take inventory of the hire and ensure that it is in good working order before any deposit shall be returned. The deposit can be collected from The ACCESS Centre.
Note: Make sure you know when your hire is due back and you are aware of the penalties that come with late return of equipment. Deposits will not be returned without a signature from USU production staff.
BBQ Hire - Portable BBQ's
All processed BBQ hires require an ACCESS Centre staff to call a member of the USU Production staff to escort you to collect your BBQ from the gas store on the basement level of Manning House. You will receive a bucket with cleaning utensils as well.
All portable BBQ hires should be returned to the Gas Store on the basement level in clean and tidy
condition, ready to cook from at a moment's notice.
Should the BBQs be returned in poor condition a $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
Equipment Hire Price List
You can download the Equipment Hire Price List
Equipment Booking Form
You can download the Equipment Booking Form
Back to top
Contact Equipment Hire
If you need to directly contact the USU Equipment Hire you can email
or call Dave Springer on or Steve Coull on or . Please provide as much info as possible to aid your enquiry.
Back to top